Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    northwoods96 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Lawn Boy Ignition Module
    I have a 6.5 hp model 10324 Lawn Boy that has no spark. How do you check the ohms on the ignition module and what should it be? Also what is the clearance from the flywheel to the contacts?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 06:42 PM
    The width of a business card usually works well for the spacing of the coil to the flywheel.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm not hearing the ignition module click nor getting a spark [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought a brand new ignition module, capacitator,transformer, and board for my furnace made by comfortmaker I'm still not getting a spark or hear the ignition ticking.Please Help!:)

Furnace flame sensor ignition module ? [ 3 Answers ]

Seasons greetings, My church recently received a used furnace when the t stat calls for heat the ignitor starts to glow after about 30-40 sec. the furnace lights and then after a few seconds the burners go out we recently changed the ignition module which is a white rodgers 50e47-843 after this...

Testing spark ignition module [ 11 Answers ]

Hi, I have an Armstrong hi-e furnace, that I suspect has a faulty spark module. (The blower control board, the gas valve, pilot, and spark device are all new). The module is a Honeywell S8660k. The manual says to test the spark at the module. Can anyone tell me how to go about that? The lead to...

Ignition control module short where? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1991 Ford Ranger 4 wheel drive with the 2.3L 4 cylinder engine. It has new wires, coil packs, and crank shaft position sensor. There are no burnt wires, fuses, or fusible links. There are also no chafed, pinched, or loose wires or connections in the harness yet I keep burning the Ignition...

1992 ignition module location [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me the location of the ignition module on a 1992 Pontiac Grand Am, 4 cylinder (2.3 liter)?

View more questions Search