Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goodmama Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 11:14 AM
    Causes for trace of alcohol in urine besides drinking
    Besides drinking alcohol, what other possible causes are there for trace of alcohol in urine test?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2008, 11:24 AM
    I did read something a while back about some women who are mistaken for drinking when they do not even drink because of something that causes their sugar to convert to yeast or something like that. I think it might have had something to do with being diabetic too, not sure. I have tried to find something on it again but have never been able to find it again.

Edit: found something close to what I read
    Avoiding a False DUI Breathalyzer Resul « LAW INFORMATION

acetone in urine giving false dui reading - Google Search
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 22, 2008, 01:40 PM
    Some mouthwashes contain alcohol. If you are inadvertently swallowing the mouthwash, this may be the culprit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urine Alcohol Testing [ 5 Answers ]

If I was to drink 12 beers on a Saturday night, and take a urine test on Tuesday, around 4 PM, would I be able to pass a UA test? Would like answers from someone who knew what they were talking about please. Thanks

Alcohol in Urine Testing [ 8 Answers ]

I'm on probation and I had 1 beer at around 11 pm. The next day I took a urine test at around 5 pm. Will the alcohol show up on my test?

Urine test for alcohol [ 8 Answers ]

How long does alcohol stay in system and detected by urine test?

Alcohol urine test [ 4 Answers ]

Will adding a little salt to a urine test off you finger mess the test up?

How long will alcohol take to leave my urine for a urine analysis? [ 19 Answers ]

Last night between 9:30 PM and 11:00 PM, I consumed about Four 80 Proof shots mixed with orange juice. Today I took urine analysis at 3:00 PM, approximately 16 hours after my last drink. I weigh 150 pounds and am about 5'11''. Do you think there will still be alcohol content?

View more questions Search