Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kcazar_08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 09:35 AM
    How to be a better teen.
    How can I be a better teen? :confused: and not be bad with my parents? my parents are divored since I was little... and I live with my mom and I want to be a better teen..
    niffer1977 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 08:05 AM
    I highly doubt you're a "bad teen". Adults live in a world of stress that has nothing to do with your behavior a huge portion of the time. If you want any advice, just be nice to your mom- ask her how her day was, offer to help aroound the house, etc.
    Don't be so hard on yourself. You sound like a sensitive young adult- a lot who I know online wouldn't even bother asking themselves that question! Try not to take the ups and downs as far as their moods personally, and focus on the relationships with family and friends who make you happy.
    All the best!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 23, 2008, 08:43 AM
    Just be helpful, responsible and obey them.
    Burn Zap Freeze Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Aug 25, 2008, 11:39 PM
    Listen to EVERYTHING she says and do chores without getting asked. Works for me. =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teen sex [ 63 Answers ]

I like to check in on my daughter's my space from time to time. There was never anything worth getting fired up about. I was just on and read a conversation she had with a boy about what they were going to do sexually the next time they were going to see each other. I felt sick. She is only 14 and...

Teen Sex? [ 35 Answers ]

I've been reading posts and answers from this website and realized many teens are having sex! I go to a public school in Canada and I'm in my second-last year of high school and the thought of sex at this age really scares me. It's the same with my friends, we would get creeped out if we found out...

Teen [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of diets and exercises and she do? She is now a cheerleander and is scared about fitting into a unaform. What do you think could help.

Teen [ 1 Answers ]

How do you giv a girl the best orgasm? :confused:

View more questions Search