Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Jul 22, 2008, 09:12 AM
    tabs multiplying
    When using IE, it will randomly start opening tab after tab and I have to shut it down with the task manager. What is making it do that, and how can I get it to stop?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 09:19 AM
    Do a Virus Scan
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 02:04 PM
    I had similar situation and eventually "fixed" itself, but the things I tried that may have helped the situation were a registry cleaner/optimizer

Ccleaner (Freeware)
    Download CCleaner 2.09.600 - FileHippo.com
    On the right hand side, click download latest version

And also, since this happened, have you restarted your computer?

So I would first use the ccleaner and then restart and see if issue continues

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Guitar tabs? [ 10 Answers ]

OK I really want to play guitar (acoustic) I know the chords not very fast at them but I know them and I'm not that great at plucking But I'm REALLY confused on the tabs can some one help me? I really want to learn a song called I will fallow you into the dark by death cab for cutie And...

Vista and IE7 popups or new tabs [ 2 Answers ]

Got this laptop, great with builtin webcam and fingerprint regog.. from a friend who knows I like a challenge. Well, it's OK so far.. But lately, I have been getting these darned new tabs (so they are not actually popups) with advertisements from sites I never visited. Is this a worm, bug,...

Multiplying conjugates [ 1 Answers ]

Someone show me the steps on how to do this and the answer I'm doing a quiz and I've got to pass

Multiplying radical exponents [ 3 Answers ]

How would you solve this problem: 3^ radical 4 times 3^ radical 16 (If that even makes sense) I REALLY could use some help on algebra 2! Thankx

Growth Tabs [ 1 Answers ]

HI, my boyfriend just ordered Heightmax from online that claims to grow some inches. My boyfriend is 23 yrs old and I have some doubts about these pills. I believe its not going to work at all, but maybe Im just wrong. Please someone that knows, or that can read about this nutritional pill, can...

View more questions Search