Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxxrm821 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2006, 08:49 PM
    Vaginal Bumps
    I recently started birth control and it caused me to have my period for an extended period of about 3-weeks, during this time I went on a trip to Mexico. I was in a wet swimsuit every day for 7 days in a row, so when I returned I didn't think anything about it when I began to notice a few small bumps on my vagina. I thought it must have just been a rash from the swimsuit rubbing up against me, but over the past week I have gotten more bumps. They don't hurt and I don't have any other symptoms. At first I thought nothing of it, but when I looked it up on the internet it seemed like it could be HPV. Could it be something else or do you think it is HPV? I am only 17 and I am scared to go to the doctor because I don't want to tell my parents.
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Apr 5, 2006, 04:14 AM
    You really need to go to the doctor. Your punishment from your parents will honestly be nothing compared to an untreated disease. I'm sure your parents will care way more about your health than anything else. I have a teenage sister who got pregnant and didn't tell my parents or anyone else. I was way more mad that she put that child in danger instead of wanting to get into trouble. I'm sure your health is way more important to your parents. So my suggestion is to tell them and get yourself to a doctor.
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Apr 22, 2006, 08:35 PM
    See if you have a free clinic by you. They might be able to help you. You might have picked up something from the water where you were swimming and since you had the wet suit might have made perfect environment for germs to infect you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal Bumps... not std.. [ 37 Answers ]

I have recently noticed a small bump on the outerpart of my vagina. It is small, round, smooth, and it does not hurt or itch or smell. Also I just recently got tested for STD's and it is not that. I have only been with one guy in my life, and he also got tested and does not have any std's. I have...

Vaginal bumps [ 15 Answers ]

:confused: I have some vaginal bumps that I noticed the other day. They are spread throughout the vaginal area, none inside that I know of. They do itch somewhat, but I think that is because they are irritated. I am sexually active and didn't notice them till after intercourse one night with my...

About vaginal opening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question whether the menstrual fluid comes through the vaginal opening or any other?. Whether the urethral opening present above the vaginal opening? Thanks

Vaginal bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I had intercourse with my husband recently, and at the time I was very dry and a little irritated because I was also pms. The next morning I awoke with a small bump on the lip of my vagina. This happened once before but it did go away on its own. In the very same spot. It has been four days now and...

Unsure about vaginal bumps [ 3 Answers ]

Recently I’ve gotten bumps around the vaginal area… there not in, just by it. There’s also a couple on my rear area. I thought they were bug bites, I'm not sure there not. But I’m scared there something else. I haven’t had sex or anything in that category. Any one have any clue what they might...

View more questions Search