Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kimberley2008 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2008, 10:11 PM
    Non custodial parents rights
    My husband's ex-wife wants to move to another state with the children. What reasons would a judge deny to her the right to do so? We live in Arkansas
    kimberley2008 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2008, 10:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberley2008
    My husband's ex-wife wants to move to another state with the children. what reasons would a judge deny to her the right to do so? we live in arkansas
    My husband's ex-wife wants to move out of the state with the children. What reasons would a judge deny her the right to do so. We live in Arkansas
    tawnynkids Posts: 622, Reputation: 111

Jul 21, 2008, 10:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kimberley2008
    My husband's ex-wife wants to move to another state with the children. what reasons would a judge deny to her the right to do so? we live in arkansas
    The most common reason a move away is denied is because of the detriment to the parent-child relationship with the parent not moving.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rights of non custodial parent in a divorce wherein death occurred to custodial parent [ 2 Answers ]

Non custodial non US citizen parent (father) lives in Mexico. Custodial parent of two minor children (5 years old and 1 year old) is US citizen in Illinois. Divorce papers named father but set forth no requirements or terms for visitation, child support etc. There has been little if any contact...

Visitation rights for non custodial parents [ 6 Answers ]

If a non custodial parent who is in arrears of over $5,000 does not supply their address as a part of a court order, does this person still have visitation rights?

Non custodial parents rights to claim child at tax time? [ 2 Answers ]

I need some answers!! My child who is 8 yrs old was not in contact with his father until April 2007. My child never met this person until last year and now he thinks he has the right to claim my child at tax time. I have full custody of my child. What can I do about this situtation. I really am...

Non-custodial parents girlfriend/spouse [ 5 Answers ]

As the custodial parent, do I have the right to not allow the non-custodial's girlfiends around my child, during the ordered visitation?

Non custodial parents visitation [ 2 Answers ]

Child is going to be 16. His father is the non custodial parent and right now has standard visitation but due to his being on call 24/7 and the relationship between the 2 of them does not want visitation can he be made to have visitation. He has tried living with us 3 times and always ends up in...

View more questions Search