Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lkelchner Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2006, 05:48 PM
    Maytag side by side refrigerator
    Where can I find the serial number. The paper on the door is worn off. Is there someplace else I can find it.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2006, 05:11 AM
    Pull it away from the wall. Sometimes there's a paper or a plate on the back that also has model info on it.
    applguy Posts: 324, Reputation: 23

Apr 5, 2006, 05:51 PM
    Full model and serial information is only provided on the data plate. There are many reasons for this. Did you register the product with the manufacturer when you bought it? At my company, we track customer purchases for 5 years. Maybe the store you bought it from also retains this information? Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maytag wide by side refrigerator [ 2 Answers ]

Model number mzd2752GRW. The switch that turns on the ice/water dispenser stopped working. I replaced it. The water dispenser now works. The ice dispenser drops the ice cubes, but the door they should fall through doesn't open. What controls it?

Maytag not keeping temp on food side [ 3 Answers ]

Like other 4 year old Maytag side-by-side refrigerators (MSD2756GES), ours is suddenly not keeping the food side at normal (37-40) temperatures. Ours does have the Ice/Water dispenser – but it is not attached to anything at this house. We are a bit stumped as to why the temperature problems and...

Fairly new Maytag side-by-side MSD2657HSE not cooling [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, This is a 18month old side-by-side Maytag MSG2657HSE refrigerator. The freezer half works perfectly, but the refrigerator half has stopped cooling. Also just 2 days before this happened the following was noticied by my wife - During the day time she noticed that water was seeping out from the...

Kenmore side by side Fridge icemaker model 106.9557651 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an issue with my ice maker over filling? I replaced solenoid still havinbg problem.

View more questions Search