Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SkyGem Posts: 177, Reputation: 18

Jul 21, 2008, 05:52 PM
    How Many PUMA Supporters Are There?
    For those wishing to know how many PUMA supporters there are, or those who are still ACTIVELY supporting Hillary Clinton for President and are going to Write Her Name on the November Ballot, here are the numbers and G R O W I N G Larger all the time! Do you know what PUMA is? Are you interested in learning more about it? Are you not voting for Obama or McCain in November? Then read on!

Turn Down Obama

Just Say No Deal

Hillary Grassroots Campaign

And for ALL Obamanots:

Nobama Network - Dedicated to Unity Democrats, Republicans, Independents Election 2008

Welcome to WriteHillaryIn.com
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Jul 21, 2008, 07:17 PM
    Since it's a given that Obama will take the nominatiobn at the convention, write ins for Hillary in Nov will only lead to 4 more years of Bushies. Do you REALLY want that?

-
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 22, 2008, 07:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyGem
    How Many PUMA Supporters Are There?
    Hello Sky:

I don't know, and I don't care.

excon

Jul 22, 2008, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon
    Hello Sky:

I dunno, and I don't care.

excon
    Hello excon:

Well fortunately you're only one flea on the cat.

Just Say No Deal

And for ALL Obamanots:

Nobama Network - Dedicated to Unity Democrats, Republicans, Independents Election 2008

Jul 22, 2008, 06:26 PM
    You still didn't answer my question...

-

Jul 22, 2008, 07:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by WVHiflyer
    You still didn't answer my question.....
    -
    Are you talking to me? If you are, your question was:

"Since it's a given that Obama will take the nominatiobn at the convention, write ins for Hillary in Nov will only lead to 4 more years of Bushies. Do you REALLY want that?!"

It's not a given that he will take the nomination. People are now actively in pursuit of submitting Hillary's name at the convention for a vote also and I hope delegates with good sense will see that she would make a heck of a much better president than Obama. Absent her receiving the nomination, and given the choice of candidates where many MILLIONS of people still plan to Write Hillary In, I can only say that Obama has been very obnoxious, ostentatious, and pompous (and let's face it, that's all!) assuming he is already in the White House and people should take a serious look at that and outwardly REJECT him! They will also remember that Obama's folks tried to take Hillary's delegates away with no reprimands from him! Is this the kind of new politics of CHANGE we need at the White House is what you need to ask yourself. If your answer is yes, then by all means, vote for the guy. But if you're astute enough to say No, then wouldn't it be just too sweet if Obama was DEFEATED in November by all the Hillary write-ins! If McCain then won the presidency by default, he would have a heck of a lot more Experience and Know-How than Obama and I would feel a lot Safer with him handling our national defense among other things than with your newbie wannabe. So, what I really want is for Hillary to become President! If she doesn't get it, then let's hope good minds can see far enough into the future to see who between Obama and McCain could truly lead this country forward, not with eloquent speeches and photo-ops that don't solve problems, or strange 20 year relationships with pastors Obama then disowns when it's politically convenient and others he just throws under the bus, but a person with the Know-How to help us in a crisis situation, as undoubtedly McCain could do. Do I want a Republican in office. No. However, and again, given the poor choices, we need to vote for Experience, Know-How, Ability, Patriotism (to courageously defend America), and Expertise in solving world problems, not for good speech-makers targeting and hoping to appease whomever will get him in the White House, a man with no proven track-record, substance or plan like Obama. And with his flip-flop track record, the Big Question should be: Will He Keep Us Safe In A Time of Crisis? Who would he truly be faithful to? I know at least with McCain, the answer to the former question would be YES, and to the latter it would be the U.S.A. Can't say for sure with the other guy and his liaisons dangereuses.

The Associates of Barack Obama

WRITE HILLARY IN!!

Just Say No Deal

And for ALL Obamanots:

Jul 22, 2008, 08:22 PM
    It's not a given that he will take the nomination. People are now actively in pursuit of submitting Hillary's name at the convention for a vote also and I hope delegates with good sense will see that she would make a heck of a much better president than Obama.].
    Hillary has way too much baggage. And some of that support comes from GOP in order to submarine Obama.

Absent her receiving the nomination, and given the choice of candidates where many MILLIONS of people still plan to Write Hillary In].
    Between that and the new Green candidate, you're trying to insure a GOP victory.
    "... and I would feel a lot Safer with him handling our national defense among other things than with your newbie wannabe."
    With more of Bush & Co's obviously failed and dangerous policies? Do you really feel safe with the way GOP's been handling foreign policy? And you talk of good sense...

... like Obama. And with his flip-flop track record...
    Haven't you been paying attention to McCain the past 7 yrs. He was all against Bush until he needed to brown nose to stay in the political mix. He's done more flopping than a fish on the dock.

see who between Obama and McCain could truly lead this country forward, not with eloquent speeches and photo-ops that don't solve problems, or strange 20 year relationships with pastors Obama then disowns when it's politically convenient and others he just throws under the bus, but a person with the Know-How to help us in a crisis situation, as undoubtedly McCain could do...
    Guess you forgot this post f/me in June:

{[You may have heard of Rev. John Hagee, the McCain supporter who said God created Hurricane Katrina to punish New Orleans for its homosexual "sins". Well now meet Rev. Rod Parsley, the televangelist megachurch pastor from Ohio who hates Islam. According to David Corn of Mother Jones, Parsley has called on Christians to wage war against Islam, which he considers to be a "false religion". In the past, Parsley has also railed against the separation of church and state, homosexuals, and abortion rights, comparing Planned Parenthood to Nazis. John McCain actively sought and received Parsley's endorsement in the presidential race. McCain has called Parsley "a spiritual guide"]

The above quote is from a Nation article: "McCain's Pastor: US Should Destroy Islam"

Just one of the many problems McCain has "throwing stones"... }

He still hasn't backed away from Parsley or what he said.

-
    BABRAM Posts: 561, Reputation: 145

Jul 22, 2008, 09:49 PM
    WVHifley-

You make too much sense. You're correct. SkyFlake is a plant for the McCain supporters. Everybody with an ounce of campaign intelligence knows that Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama hold about ninety percent same on the issues. McCain is so far from the Democrats on numerous issues there is not any reasonable explanation otherwise. As it turns out there are no other PUMA's on this site, just a PUTA.

Jul 23, 2008, 07:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by WVHiflyer

Between that and the new Green candidate, you're trying to insure a GOP victory.

Wow, I'm pretty darn POWERFUL then nationally aren't I? Perhaps more powerful than Obama to win a Democratic victory if I can do that! Thanks for your confidence in me!

-
    Let me tell you something. I don't like who's up for the election this year. However, as I said before, given a choice if Hillary cannot win a majority of delegates at the convention when her name comes up, I would rather go with McCain as I would feel a heck of a lot SAFER with him than Obama any day!

And the latest poll is 63-26 In Favor of McCain in being more knowledgeable and a leader in world affairs as opposed to Obama.
    It is 50-41 In Favor of McCain, again, on whether the American voters TRUST McCain over Obama in a major crisis. So, you stay with a loser. I'm for the better man if Hillary will no longer be in the picture. A man whom Americans TRUST with an unexpected crisis and being ready to lead this country forward as well as with world affairs greatly inspires me to consider him as it does others. Experience and Savvy counts high with me and I'm just not ready to go with an inexperienced wannabe like your guy.

You might want to read this story and then go to page 2 for the figures.

ABC News: McCain Slams Obama's Iraq Plan...Again

Interested in the November presidential election? Have you heard? They're trying to take Hillary's delegates away!
    Just Say No Deal!

Just Say No Deal

And for ALL Obamanots:

Jul 23, 2008, 08:07 PM
    You might want to read this story and then go to page 2 for the figures.

ABC News: McCain Slams Obama's Iraq Plan...Again
    PUMA Supporters and others, Don't Forget to:

WRITE HILLARY IN!!

Jul 23, 2008, 08:35 PM
    PUTA Supporters...

The one and only "SkyFlake McCain," mumbling to herself again. :D
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jul 23, 2008, 09:27 PM
    Politics, the best way to start a no-win argument. I thought PUMA was a brand of shoe.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2008, 02:36 AM
    Of the 311 fundraisers who bundled more than $100,000 in donations for Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign, only eight are on the list of contributors to Barack Obama's campaign in June. Their total for the month: just $19,250.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2008, 06:05 AM

Jul 24, 2008, 04:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55
    Hey Tom, they forgot to include one important element, his co-pilot No Savvy Babbie! How could the one with B.O. ever maneuver without him?? :D

Just Say No Deal

And for ALL Obamanots:

Jul 24, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Two tons McSkyFlake, we couldn't fit you in the tank. ;) :D

YouTube - McCain's Ex-Wife Speaks Up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Obama's drift to the center is driving his supporters crazy [ 38 Answers ]

Or let's put it this way... Arianna Huffington is warning Barack the centrist not to throw Barack the lib under the bus. Arianna Huffington: Memo to Obama: Moving to the Middle is for Losers - Politics on The Huffington Post The one thing that stands out that is really driving them nuts...

Evita supporters threaten Pelosi. [ 34 Answers ]

Clinton backers warn Pelosi on superdelegate rift | Politics | Reuters The group represents some of the top fundraisers and donors of the Democrat party and have contributed heavily to Democratic causes. Here is the full text : But I can shorten the letter for their benefit :

Need TranXit 3.0 by Puma Technology Inc. [ 3 Answers ]

I am in desperate need of this program! TranXit 3.0 by Puma Technology Inc. I have inherited an OLD laptop with files that I need to transfer... It does not have a floppy drive, and the CD drive is not working properly. The above mentioned program is on the laptop though... if only I could get...

View more questions Search