Ask
    hellokitty00 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2008, 05:04 PM
    Coin Tricks
    Anyone know any good coin tricks?? :D
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2008, 12:32 AM
    I think that you will find quite a few if you will click on the following search.

Tricks With Coins - Google Search

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Performing tricks at school [ 2 Answers ]

Everyone knows about those things kids do in school such as using your middle and forefinger to slap them together making a (snap) sound. And when you make those raindrop sounds by smacking something to the side of your cheek. and even those really loud whistles you make with your bottom lip. ...

Dog forgets his tricks? [ 15 Answers ]

I taught my dog to roll over a few weeks ago, started with rolling him over and teling him roll over. In about a week he had the trick down to a t. I made sure to ask him to do the trick a few times a day so he wouldn't forget, than one afternoon I asked him to roll over so he layed down and went...

Dog tricks [ 3 Answers ]

I feel like teaching rex some new tricks. I want to teach him to get his leash when I tell him (lets go for a walk go get your leash) does anyone know how I could go about teaching him this? Is there any other fun tricks I could teach him, he's a reaaly smart dog and a fast learner.

Dog tricks [ 5 Answers ]

my dog noes how 2 sit he listens to that an dhe noes how 2 give me his paw when I say slap me, but how do I get him to lay down that's hard don't know what to do man, p.s when he sin the house he sits on my comand when on road its difrent he listens when he wants

Teaching an old dog new tricks [ 13 Answers ]

I own a 4 month old mini dashund. He is great. Potty trained, crate trained, and he has a great personality. My husband and I have began to talk about getting another one from the same breeder in May when they have their next litter. But then this happened. A co-worker (who I have become friends...

View more questions Search