Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hellokitty00 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2008, 04:49 PM
    Flash Trouble
    I have a Nikon Coolpix L3 camera and I have no idea on how to turn off and turn on the flash. Anyone who has that camera or knows stuff about it or something have any idea on how to turn on/off the flash?
    boydphoto Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Use the users' manual. It will show you how to find the menu which will enable you to use/not use flash, as well as the useless red-eye setting.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

Flash in the eye [ 1 Answers ]

This is going to sound silly, but I have a flash in my eye Its really cool like my pupil has leaked and black has ran into the colouring of my eye The ony other person I have found to have this is Maddy mccann (the little girl that went missing) Because it was put in her desciption Basically...

Flash Action Script-Programming in Flash cs3 professional [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Does anybody know 1. method to creating a folder using Flash action script ? 2.Any good sites to learn Flash action script ? 3.Code to make a button in flash to browse for a image file and then to display its path? Thanks in Advance.. :)

Flash [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone point me to a website that explains flash, easy to run through tutorials, etc. Found a few sites but they generally want me to pay before I can get too far and realise the potential. I have done a few websites and realised that limitations of HTML and Javascripts.

Flash Mx [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am using flash mx and I am having difficulty using it. Could you please recommend a tutorial that is easy to follow. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search