Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MetalHead2990 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2008, 04:38 PM
    Is there anything I can do to quickly heal the process of my belly button piercing?
    My belly button hole is ripping because people either keep touching it or when I play around they end up tugging on it a bit. It also gets infected every now and then. I got my belly button pierced in Jan of this year. I don't know what else I can do to help it heal faster. I'm scared that the weight of my barbell is going to completely rip my hole. I know that its light but it just looks like it'll rip the hole. Is there anything I can do? :(
    titi15 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 25, 2008, 10:30 AM
    Try saline water solution that helps a lot :D good luck
    dino_chan Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2008, 04:31 AM
    STOP PLAYING WITH IT.
    Of course its going to get infected. Do you have any idea what's on your hands?
    Before you touch it wash your hands really really well. Use an un-iodized salt solution to clean and help heal it. And less salt is best in this situation.
    Also, put a band-ade one it. Sticky parts not touching. This should limit the amount of bumping or pulling, and should help support the piercing.
    Hope this helps.
    Moomin Posts: 167, Reputation: 19

Aug 18, 2008, 04:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dino_chan
    STOP PLAYING WITH IT.
    Step one - See above! Hehe!
    Step two - If you get really concerned you should go back to see the piercer.
    verytute Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 03:12 PM
    For one tell your friends too quit pulling on it that is what is most likely is causing it too rip also I would try changing it too a basic banana bar bell that way there is no pull on it at all and keep it clean use a antibacterial body wash and wear loose clothing for a while
    smarties892 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 10:03 PM
    You have to stop playing with it!! And also don't let anyone touch it! And if you know you are going to be playing around and you think your belly can get bumped into, like sports.
    You can try putting a band-aid over it to give it a little extra support and so it can't be tugged on... but you should'nt touch it or let anyone else touch it with dirty hands because then the germs from your hands will get to your piercing and it will get infected!!
    Have funn! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take 4 belly piercing to heal? [ 2 Answers ]

Some people are telling me to wait 4-6 weeks to take out the belly ring and put in a new 1 and some people are saying wait 6 months so which one is it?

Piercing the belly button [ 20 Answers ]

HEY ALL Well i am new here and i wanted to know can i peirce my belly button myself?? If so how?? And is it kinda like peircing the ears Thank you very much

Belly Button Piercing [ 14 Answers ]

Okay. I want to get my belly button pierced. My mom says I can get it done if I pay for it. But it costs 40 bucks and I rather not pay. My friend pierces almost every part of her body. She says the belly button is easy. I'm 14 right now and I have my ear peiced 6 times. I think I am going to...

Self Piercing Belly Button [ 35 Answers ]

I'm if anyone has any tips or like the best step process?

Belly Button Piercing [ 2 Answers ]

OK I'm only 13 and I want my belly button pierced and I'm wondering if I should get it done now or wait a few years? Is it good to get it done in a specific time of year or does it not matter I really am looking for some answers please help!! :cool:

View more questions Search