Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 09:58 AM
    1923 Yankee Opening Day Program
    I have the opening day program for the first season at Yankee Stadium, 1923. It is in good condition. Does anyone have any clue as to the possible value?
    ballpark Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 07:59 PM
    I would love to purchase the opening day program yankee stadium 1923 for a very substantial price. Please email me at: [email protected] or call 720-351-0665.

Thanks very much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of 1923 large $1.00 bill [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Another question for Flying Blue Eagle.. you were a great help in identifying the old silver certificate 1923 $1.00 bill with letter H on it. I was on the verge of listing it for sale on eBay and noticed that between the blue seal on the left and Washington's pic there are several very...

Value of 1923 lge. $1.00 bill with letter H [ 6 Answers ]

:) 5 /25 I did review the answers on previous requests for value of oversized 1923 series $1.00 bill and saw answer indicating a letter D over & to left of the blue seal.. my bill has a letter H and is in what I would call very fine condition.. all four corners are flat with no tears or bends. ...

Opening a bar [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know and get responds about opening a bar in the city?

Opening a bar [ 4 Answers ]

Recently, I came to the conclusion that I want to open a bar and looking for some information on what to do as the next step. As you can see I am kind of struggling with where to start. So far, I picked a name, found a location, and brainstormed some ideas with the activitites for the club.

View more questions Search