Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jonno2798 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2006, 12:05 PM
    Setting up a business. Introduction to potential suppliers
    I am considering setting up in business & wish to write to potential suppliers to introduce myself & explain what I want. Most of the suppliers I will use will be abroad so I need help in coming up with a concise introduction letter. As letters are not my strongpoint any help would be appreciated! :)
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Mar 13, 2012, 04:54 PM
    I always suggest people take a look at Microsoft Office Templates as a starting point for the business letter needs. Do not copy them word for word, the best bet is to customize them for your needs, speaking in your "voice".

Remember the two rules I try to live by in Marketing Communications:

1. Less is more
    2. Create an attention grabbing headline that pulls them into the rest of your copy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Introduction letter to potential Suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

:) I am setting up in business & wish to write to potential suppliers to introduce myself & explain what I want. Most of the suppliers I will use will be abroad so I need help in coming up with a concise introduction letter. As letters are not my strongpoint any help would be appreciated!

Potential problem [ 11 Answers ]

So are 6 month old Lab has been sharing a bed with us for 2 weeks now. We have also started obedience classes about the same time. The issue is that he does not get off the bed when we ask him to. We literally have to pick him up off the bed. OK so we thought that was cute and all. This morning he...

Potential break-up [ 13 Answers ]

I've been dating this girl ever since last August, she's 24, I'm 21, she has 2 small children, and everything was going great until mid January. When she went back to school in mid January, we began to not have time to spend together, she always had work to do, so she suggested we take a break, and...

Business to business vs Business to Consumer retail [ 1 Answers ]

How does Business to business retail differ from business to consumer retail?

Suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a high school student in an entrepreneurship class. One of our projects is to make up a pretend business. We have to write up feasibility studies, business plan, floor plan, etc. My pretend business is a Music CD store. What I need to know is how much each product costs to buy from a...

View more questions Search