Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bushrod Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2008, 07:30 AM
    Palm tree species, name
    I purchased a palm this weekend from a roadside dealer. He told me the name of the palm is a "ravolini", and I've seen it advertised in other places, but cannot find it in any of the palm guides I've found on-line. Is there another name for this palm?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2008, 08:27 AM
    Only thing I could find that comes close are raveanea or roebelenii

Here are some sites that might help

EzPalms Wholesale Price List

Ravenea in Madagascar, article from Principes, International Palm Society

CFF - Rare Palm Tree Seedlings for Sale - Trachycarpus Princeps, Joey Palm, Orange Crownshaft, Curly Stilt Root, Cycads, Mahajanga, Filifera, Robusta

Is this it?
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scientific names of Species [ 3 Answers ]

What are some examples of these two types of Archaebacteria Methanogers Thermoacidophile

How do I kill the stump of a palm tree [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I am looking for help! I got a Palm Tree cut down a few days ago, I am now left with the stump in the ground, what do I do to poison the stump. Kilronan.

Summary of the origin of species [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know what book or website provides a good summary of the origin of species? Thanks

Species of methanogen [ 2 Answers ]

What are the species of methanogens that thrive in the human gastro intestinal tract?:confused:

Species you consider should be extinct. [ 47 Answers ]

If you had to exterminate three types of animals -which ones would they be? None is not an answer so please! Humans are not part of the choice. What criteria would you use? Me? I'd get rid of parasitic worms, snakes and rats. BTW I was tempted to say the chimp based on its nasty...

View more questions Search