Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rainbom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2006, 11:34 AM
    Fifo Or Lifo Costing Method
    Which One Of These Costing Methods Overstates Inventory Turnover In A Period Of Inflation? Lifo Or Fifo. And Which One Matches Actual Physical Flow Of Goods. Lifo Or Fifo.
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2006, 11:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbom
    Which One Of These Costing Methods Overstates Inventory Turnover In A Period Of Inflation? Lifo Or Fifo.
    FIFO

Quote Originally Posted by rainbom
    And Which One Matches Actual Physical Flow Of Goods. Lifo Or Fifo.
    LIFO

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fifo and lifo [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone help me to solve this question with explanation?It is urgent... I totally don know what is FIFO and LIFO and how to answer the question like this. Sunrise Company draws up its financial statements every 31March. The details of its purchases and sales for the financial year are as...

FIFO/LIFO question [ 2 Answers ]

When using the fifo or lifo method to compute cost of goods sold and ending inventory, how do you determine what goes in the ending inventory column and what goes into the cogs column. Example: Opening Inv. 9,000 units@ $16 Purchase 4/16: 27,000 units @ $18 Purchase 7/28: 30,000 units @ $23 ...

Fifo (first in first out) [ 1 Answers ]

Do you start by putting it in order? Example dec.15,15@&25 Dec.14 8@ 25 etc

Lifo/fifo [ 2 Answers ]

I would appreciate any help I could get on these. This stuff really confuses me. Aug. 1 Balance 200@$3.20 Aug. 2 150@$5.50 Sales Aug. 4 550@$3.10 Purchases Aug. 5 ...

Fifo/lifo [ 1 Answers ]

When using the fifo or lifo method to compute cost of goods sold and ending inventory, how do you determine what goes in the ending inventory column and what goes into the cogs column. Example: Opening Inv. 9,000 units@ $16 Purchase 4/16: 27,000 units @ $18 Purchase 7/28: 30,000 units @ $23 ...

View more questions Search