Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meenakshikalera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2006, 11:03 AM
    New York State Return
    I have already filed my New York Tax Return about 3 weeks back. (nothing shows up on the status as yet).

Filed IT-203 but I sent my W2 and did not send IT-2

What should I do?? Any suggestions??
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Apr 4, 2006, 09:50 PM
    Do nothing. Since the W-2 has the same data as the IT-2, there is no harm done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I file New York State Tax Return as Non Resident ? [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking for some advice about my state tax return. Thank you in advance for whoever can provide some guidance. I'm a french citizen and arrived in New York under a J-1 visa in July 2004. I filed as non resident for my 2004 tax return. In October 2005, I obtained the H1-B status....

Do I need to file for State Tax return? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I am a student on an F-1 visa from india. I earned around $3000 in the 2004 calendar year. I will file for my Federal Tax returns, but do I need to file for my State tax too? I live in New York City, but my income was under the $7500 quota for a single individual. It is my...

State Tax Return [ 2 Answers ]

I am a F1 student in the state of California. I worked for 10 weeks in New york. Do I have to file a state tax return both for New York and California?

Va state return [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering why on my W-2 form the VA I.D. tax number of my company have more digits than my other W-2 form? Do I have to skip the letter in the I.d tax number and put in the software only the digits? I want to e-file but I can not do than because I have to skip the LETTER in the id.tax number...

How to do State return? [ 5 Answers ]

I filed form 1040NR and itemized deductions only for State and local taxes on Schedule A. How to file my State return? Can I use standart deduction there or I must itemize also? If I have to itemized,what actually to itemized as a deduction? Because I need to exclude state and local taxes on...

View more questions Search