Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scrillz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 09:01 PM
    My A/C is taking a vacation
    I need help! I live down in S. Texas and it was 92 inside my house today with the window opened. I have a Concord HVAC and it is freezing up outside in about 5 minutes. The fan outside is running fine, but the one upstairs is not kicking on at all. Does this meen I should take out the motor and get it tested? Or should I look for something else first?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jul 20, 2008, 10:21 PM
    You should check to dee why the inside blower fan motor is not running.

Could be the capacitor relay or motor.

If you get a new motor get a new capacitor to go with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taking my kids on vacation when my ex-wife says no [ 3 Answers ]

Please help!! My fiancé and I are going to see my family out of state for Thanksgiving, he is to have his children that weekend, we want the kids to go with us, but his Ex wife is refusing to let them go even if it is our time. What would happen if we took the kids out of state with out...

Vacation Pay? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi my husband has worked his way up to plant manager about 7 years ago. He has been with the company for 20 years now. Ever since he has been plant manager he has not had a vacation that the company offers of 1 week. The only vacation he got was about 5 years ago they sent us on a vacation but...

Dog vacation [ 2 Answers ]

So I have family coming in next month and we are going to our condo on the beach. Rules for the condo are no pets. I found a kennel near where we are staying that would allow us to come and play with Zeus a few times a day. My concern is that he is TERRIBLE when out of our sight. Z is perfect...

Ex taking kids out of state on vacation [ 4 Answers ]

My Ex Husband and I got divorced last year , but there was never a parenting plan established. I am custodial parent though. My ex has been recently causing more problems, and being manipulative with his kids telling them that they are going to get to talk with someone and choose whom they live...

Vacation Pay [ 7 Answers ]

I am new at this, this is my first time on this site. What I am wanting to know is I worked at a job for 13 months, and I was working 50 to 70 hours per week. I had to take 2 weeks off due to hurting my arm and when I returned the owner of the business had taken my management position from me so...

View more questions Search