Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shingilana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 07:30 PM
    Changing analogue to digital -- Handycam videos
    I have an older Sony Handycam Video Hi8 model CCD TRV228E PAL and would like to know the easiest way of converting my video to digital.
    I thought I should buy a digital handycam, put my tapes in and record onto my computer but don't really know if this is best or where to start.
    Basically I need advice and help!:confused:
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Jul 21, 2008, 12:38 AM
    I can't help a lot, but a friend wanted some recipes. I taped them on my old Sony Handicam and she had a program that enabled her to convert them to her computer w/o a digital camera. If no one else can tell you what the program is (or gives a better answer), I'll ask her about the program.

-

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Videos Choppy On PC vs. Digital Camera? [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it that vidoe clips that I recorded on my digital camera play fine on the camera itself but play choppy on my PC?

Problems changing to digital thermostat (Hunter 33260) [ 1 Answers ]

I'm pretty good about reading other posts and I just couldn't find an answer for my situation... I bought my house last year in Arizona (very very hot now) and the thermostat looked like the same one from when the house was built 20-25 years ago. Deciding to do a cheap upgrade I purchased the...

Analogue / digital [ 5 Answers ]

Explain digital and analogue control signals and their applications

Changing Thermostat Analog to Digital have 110 volt wires [ 2 Answers ]

I have a baseboard hot water system with a gas boiler. Boiler is 6-7 years old. It has three zones with 3 separate pumps and thermostats. I checked the thermostat wires and they are 110 volts. Folks at the local hardware store I talked to were surprised with the 110 volts but suggested I could...

Sony handycam digital 8 trv285e [ 3 Answers ]

I cannot get my camara picked up on my computer using ilink cable. The camera is recognised using usb cable without any problems. The camera shows the DV in function but does recognise the camera. Can any one help?

View more questions Search