Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigdavy_p Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Jul 20, 2008, 06:20 PM
    Faucet diverter stuck in "shower" position
    The diverter on my tub faucet is stuck in the shower position. Actually, the diverter knob comes out of the faucet. When I turn on the water it automatically comes out of the shower head. I can't get it to come out of the faucet. Is there a way to disassemble the faucet and fix the diverter, or would it be easier/cheaper to buy a new faucet?
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2008, 07:22 PM
    Can you tell us how does your divertor looks like see the pictures below, Thanks.

John
    Attached Images

afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2008, 07:50 PM
    Bigdavy,

Forgot to ask you what brand is your faucet, Thanks.

John
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jul 21, 2008, 06:25 AM
    You describe a spout diverter. They are cheap and easy to replace. Purchase a diuverter spout in the style that you have, ( sliip on or screw on). Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

91 Honda Accord "stuck" In Sports Drive [ 2 Answers ]

I Have A 1991 Honda Accord. Over the last month or so, it will put itself Into "sports Drive." The "S" light on the dash goes on, and it switches to this drive, which revs at higher RPMs. It Seems Like This Might Be Some Kind Of Protective Mechanism By The Car. Sometimes I Can Get It Back...

Furnace blower stuck "on",capacitor fried! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Coleman home furnace with a white-rodgers circuit board,model 50a50-241.On occasion the blower would not turn off with the t-stat.I would lighly hit the side of the furnace and the blower would go off.Now the blower was stuck on and I found the start capacitor burnt badly and the circuit...

View more questions Search