Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hellokitty00 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Jul 20, 2008, 06:20 PM
    What cream really works?
    I'm having breakouts and almost all the creams I'm using (usally neutrogena) don't work. Which one really works and is really #1 dermatolagist recommened. I'm of the fact that all creams say #1 dermatologist recommended. So in other words, what cream or soap or anything can really help with breakouts?
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 12:46 AM
    You may have oily skin, stressed, overworked glands and has to stop eating some foods do you have your own dermatologist? Get one. Creams aren't made for everyone because each skin has special needs. You should know first what type of skin you have before buying a product.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2008, 08:15 AM
    Hi ,

Best thing you can do 'kitty is leave all the creams alone.

The only thing that will help breakouts (spots) is to use very little on your face, let the spots dry up on their own.

Change your face clothes and towels often, so's not to re infect your face from the spots you already have... keeping your face as clean as possible.

Should you need to use a basic moisturizer,try... E.45 DRY SKIN CREAM... it really is dermatology tested, it's very cheap to buy, also recommended by doctors.

I can personnally recommend it, having used it for many years.
    keerthi1680 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2008, 08:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hellokitty00
    I'm having breakouts and almost all the creams im using (usally neutrogena) dont work. Whic one really works and is really #1 dermatolagist recommened. I'm of the fact that all creams say #1 dermatologist recommended. So in other words, what cream or soap or anything can really help with breakouts?
    You just wash your face twice daily left totally dry. Then you can apply paste of turmeric and sandaloil paste with little coconut oil. You will get fair in a months time

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 25 with wrinkles under my eyes, and need info on an anti-aging cream that works! [ 11 Answers ]

I'm 25 years old and already started to get wrinkles under my eyes. They are tolerable but when I smile I look horrible. I've been using a couple anti-aging serums but they aren't working. How much does Botox cost and how often do you have to get it done? Is there a really good anti-aging...

A whitening cream that works like magic! POHLI [ 36 Answers ]

Yes, it does work. I know cousins, other relatives and friends who have been using this product for the past few years. I wish I could use it but found it too harsh for my skin, so my guess it's not suitable for sensitive skin. Now I'm not a seller who is trying to promote this product, I'm a...

Remote works, light works, fan humms does not turn [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Hamton Bay fan with a remote/no pull chain. The light on the remote comes on and does properly operate the light on the fan. It also turns on and off a humming noise but there is no movement from the fan itself. Of course, the house did not come with an owners manual. Is...

I am a 20 year old in montreal,canada who needs best bleaching cream that works [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is roshani and I've had gotten dark over the past couple of years because I use to stay out a lot in the sun without protection.I use to be very light brown skin and now to a dark bad skin and I use to have a lot of scars on my skin and my back and I went to this skin doctor here in...

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

View more questions Search