Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SMJP143 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Trypsin Costume
    I have to do a presentation to my chemistry class on the enzyme Trypsin. I need some help finding an idea for a prop or costume that I could wear. Does anyone have any ideas?
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2008, 08:28 AM
    Well, I don't think that that'll help but did you know that enzymes are proteins? That trypsin is 'unique' for its job? That trypsin break downs proteins into polypeptides? For instance. I think that enzymes are like globules or many 'protein chain' (polymer) coiled together and thus, they do not have a specific shape if for example you could view one by a microscope. Sorry that I cannot help you anymore...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Costume Party [ 4 Answers ]

A couple was invited to a swanky family masked fancy dress Halloween party. The wife got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone. He, being a devoted husband, protested, but she argued and s aid she was going to take Some aspirin and go to bed and there was no need...

Family Costume [ 20 Answers ]

My wife, daughter and myself are attending a halloween party. Problem is we can't think of a costume to where. I was thinking of a king, queen, and a little princess :D but I heard it was already taken (my bro and his kids :mad: ) So ummm any other ideas? :D

Halloween costume [ 2 Answers ]

What should I be? I was thinking maybe a flapper or Daphine for Scooby-Doo, but I'm not exactly sure

Trypsin [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know please if trypsin is : endopeptidase / lipase / polymerase /exopeptidase / nuclease ? Can you please tell me which one is the correct answer and to tell about all of them ? :o

View more questions Search