Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rromeo19 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 04:36 PM
    Cartoon show maybe late 90's or early 00's
    Hi I have a very difficult question to ask. I am looking for the name of a cartoon show that came on in the late 90's or early 00's in the US. I don't remember what channel or network it was on. The show was about these large robots that were pilot by certain select individuals. It was set back in the what looked like the 16th or 17th century. The show didn't stay on the air for long probably a few episodes. Oh yeah and it just came to me I remember that the robots sometimes fought with swords. I do know that the name of the show is NOT neon genesis evangeline or gundam but the robots were somewhat like that. And one of the main robots wore a red cape. And I'm not 100% sure about what I said about the time setting being around 16th or 17th century. I hopes if anyone knows the answer that if you are able please share the answer with me. Thank you.
    beanie16 Posts: 53, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2008, 12:26 PM
    It could have been one of the poweranger cartoons because they had robots on it and one of the robots did wear a red cape

Jul 24, 2008, 02:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by beanie16
    it could have been one of the poweranger cartoons because they had robots on it and one of the robots did wear a red cape
    Thank you beanie16 for responing I am somewhat embarrassed to admit that I was once a fan of the power rangers but only the first power rangers after that I became too "kool" to watch it. Lol! But that is not the show I am thinking of this show was animated. But I do thank you again for taking the time to respond. Have a great day!
    iminsideyourtv Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Aug 10, 2008, 08:45 PM
    Was it anime?. I could be gundam
    Gundam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Aug 13, 2008, 12:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by iminsideyourtv
    was it anime?...i could be gundam
    Gundam - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Thank you iminsideyourtv for responding. Gundam is not the name of the show that I am thinking of. Although the show is in a lot of ways like Gundam as far as the robots go. I am willing to offer $10.00 to the first person to come up with the correct answer! I know its not a lot but I really want to find out the answer. This will probably come back to bite me in the rear but oh well. Good luck and have a great day!
    kiddycarer Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2008, 01:23 PM
    Is it not transformers one of the robots has a red upper body 'Optimus prime'?
    The cartoon was called 'robots in disguise'

Aug 28, 2008, 02:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddycarer
    is it not transformers one of the robots has a red upper body 'Optimus prime'?
    the cartoon was called 'robots in disguise'
    Thank you for responding kiddycarer but it is not Transformers. I have looked everywhere and I can't find the answer. Maybe this one will never be answered.
    williams091479 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Sep 13, 2008, 02:46 AM
    Vision of Escaflowne? The Vision of Escaflowne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sep 14, 2008, 03:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by williams091479
    Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Congratulations williams091479! You are the winner for answering the question correctly! I knew you had the right answer when I saw the last word in the title. So from here all I need now is to find out where to send the $10 that you have won. You can contact me at [email protected] (no H in the word figter). Thank you for taking the time to read and answer my question. To everyone else that took the time to read and or answer my question I am thankful. Unfortunately now the contest is over. Thank you again for everyone that participated and I hope everyone has a great day!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a late 80's/early 90's cartoon children's movie... [ 11 Answers ]

I must have seen this movie a hundred times and I have no clue what it is. The characters were creatures of some sort - mice, hedgehogs, something. The little sister of one of the mice, we'll call them for clarity's sake, got really sick and all the mice took her to an old woman mouse in the woods...

Late 80's Early 90's Cartoon movie [ 5 Answers ]

There was a movie I always used to watch when I was a child. I am 18 now but I watched the movie when I was around... 2 to 4. The movie was about a boy.. I believe his name was Mimo not to be mistaken for Nemo. But a boy named Mimo and.. All I can remember was His bed growing legs and walking...

Early 90's late 80's cartoon movie [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I was wondering if anyone knew of a movie I have been looking for. It is about a girl who finds a dragon in a mineshaft/railroad cave? And he gives her a pocket watch or something... and later on they have a gathering in the clearing of a forest with all of the other dragons......

Can you tell me the name of this T.V show in the early 90's to the late 90's? [ 1 Answers ]

The basic story line was these teens went onto some other world,and litterly became part of these cars.They were always in this car shop as well as when there was trouble brewing,I always remembered that the teens fingers' would change into a car key. Can anyone tell me what the name of this show...

90's or early 00's, sci-fi animation title [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a movie title. I don't remember much but here's what I recall: I'm pretty positive it's an animation, certainly sci-fi. There's a group of people (soldiers?), going through an abandoned city (new york?), looking for sth. They are trying not to be seen (or maybe fighting)...

View more questions Search