Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnny1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 03:09 PM
    20 hp briggs
    I have a 20hp intek briggs it starts right up but loads up under a load it has a hydro trans
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 10:32 AM
    Check for governor springs and linkages that are not working.
    claybal Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 23, 2008, 05:59 PM
    Bad head gasket

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

16.5 Briggs ohv oil in air box [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Toro with a 16.5 single cylinder vertical shaft.Oil is dumping out of the crank case vent tube into the air box.It doesn't seem to burn any unless its over filled,Runs and starts fine , I have to add about a pint of oil each time I mow.Compression checks out at around 110.Anyone know...

11.5 to 11 hp briggs [ 1 Answers ]

Will an alternator and armature from a 11.5 briggs mdl#28T707 type 1154 fit on a 11hp briggs mdl#252707 type 0130?

14/hp briggs [ 2 Answers ]

Hi i am trying to repair a 14/ hp briggs motor. This motor has ohv where i have never had a chance to work on i am from old school and not used to this newer equipment. Here is the problem first he carb was overflowing with gas i took it apart and cleaned everything with parts cleaner and hoped i...

12.5 briggs [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 11hp rear engine snapper. The motor shut down on me so I took it off and replaced with a 12.5hp. The only 2 wires the 11hp had was a starter wire and another that went inside the lid. This 12.5hp has those 2 wires plus 2 more that are both coming out of the side together in the same...

12.5 Briggs won't run [ 5 Answers ]

I posted a question earlier about a Murray mower wiring problem. Thanks for the info. I found the coil was dead and traced all the wiring. Now I am getting fire and gas, but it will not run - or even sputter. The key isn't sheared, and as far as I can tell the bottom end hasn't been opened, but it...

View more questions Search