Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronboy1956 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 09:44 AM
    Wiring a ignition
    gt 6000 crafstman lawn tractor 20 hp kohler model #917 250261 anyone have a clue the plug end that goes on the ignition was cut off and need color coded wires to help with reattaching. It would help tp know what color goes where thanks
    jensallen Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jul 20, 2008, 11:20 PM
    Craftsman.com
    This is the craftsman website. Use your serial and model number to look up the parts manual on your mower. In it will be the wireing diagram.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Go to sears.com then go to parts, then enter your model number. There you can look at diagrams and parts list.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring ignition on rider [ 1 Answers ]

My ignition on my rider went out and I have another rider with a good ignition, can I change the bad ignition out with the one that works and if I can how would I do this if they have different colored wires? Thanks Kandice

1960 chevy c30 ignition wiring [ 1 Answers ]

Help please, I need to confirm the ignition wiring on a 1960 chevy c30 truck with a 235 inch six. Wiring between the switch, coil, solenoid and distributor. A diagram would help a lot. Thanks, Jim

MTD 11/36 series ignition wiring, where do wires go [ 1 Answers ]

5 wires on the back of my ignition switch 1. On one terminal there are 2 wires dark green wires 2. On another terminal there is 1 wire Black and it is hot all the time 3. Then on another terminal there is 2 yellow wires 4. Then another terminal has 1 orange wire hot when key in start...

Ignition wiring diagram; Tractor [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Alice Chalmers Gas Model 170 tractor that the ignition switch went bad. It has 6 poles and I do not have a clue where the wire go to make it work. PLEASE HELP ! The battery is fully charged... there is a separate starter button and ignition light on the dash... and clutch has to be fully...

View more questions Search