Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

Jul 20, 2008, 07:59 AM
    Windows Movie Maker
    Every time I open up windows movie maker, within a few seconds it freezes and I can't even close it, I have to switch my laptop off and on again or I can't get it off my desktop, I usually put my laptop into hibernation because my laptop sometimes doesn't fully load for half an hour if I switch it off completely.
    Is there a virus making it do this, or should I remove it completely and then try finding it again? :confused:

I know absolutely nothing about computers, I'm only 15 so don't be surprised if I don't understand anything.
    Zayne S Halsall Posts: 71, Reputation: 5

Jul 20, 2008, 08:11 AM
    My suggestion is to get a professional to look at your machine, and have them recommend your next course of action. If you know someone technically proficient personally, that would be fine, otherwise take it to your local computer store.

While I understand many think anything can be done if they ask questions on the Internet, it boils down to a matter of time and energy, and risk of data loss. If you have enough time and energy to spend on fiddling and learning, then by all means. But if not, why bother? If you run the further risk of losing precious data... then rather stick with the professional.
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

Jul 20, 2008, 08:15 AM
    I got this laptop for christmas, and I did have a proffessional look at it because I couldn't get the wireless working, and then my screen completely broke, what data would I mostlikely loose if I just removed the maker? I have converted everything I've made with it into media player, and the only thing I still have on it some pictures I don't really need.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Movie Maker [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to publish a movie on windows movie maker, but when I click publish, and then to 'my computer' it says "windows movie maker has stopped working, and then that is it restarting. It keeps doing this and won't let me publish the movie, am I doing something wrong? Thanks

Windows movie maker [ 1 Answers ]

Oookay so since my IE will not work It won't let me use windows movie maker. Can someone tell me something like windows movie maker that will work with Firefox also?

Windows movie maker [ 3 Answers ]

I would really appreciate some help. I am trying to make a movie in windows movie maker and I have all of my music and pictures I wanted on there, but it won't let me save it, it acts like it is, but then before it even gets to 0% downloaded, it stops and says error message. Can anyone tell me how...

Windows Movie Maker [ 1 Answers ]

I have used windows movie maker to edit some clips I have uploaded from my sony camcorder. The clip is fine in windows movie maker, but when I save the clip on my hard drive and come to view it using windows media player, the sound is OK but the picture is awful (like a negative photograph). Is...

View more questions Search