Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gogz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 01:28 AM
    I have an MTD 548 ride on lawn mower and the tyre has a puncture. I have loosened and removed the holding nut at the front , How do I remove the wheel it does not want to budge?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2008, 06:06 AM
    Just plug the tire with it mounted if you can not remove the tire. Sometimes the rims get "frozen" onto the shafts due to the lack of lubrication and the excessive buildup of rust.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog puncture a AA battery? [ 2 Answers ]

My daschund puncture a AA battery, this happened yesterday late at night, as soon as the liquid came out he stared to shake his head trying to clean it off his mouth, my daughter helped him cleaning his gums with a napking and we gave him some milk, today he is eating and poop and pee, but I was...

Old Montgomery Ward riding mower-how to remove tire? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old @20 years old Monkey Ward riding mower that has a flat tire... We got the screw out, but just can't get the tire of the rod its on. It doesn't look like anything is holding it on, but it won't slide off even though we've whacked it with a hammer. Does anyone know if there's a...

Refrigerator freon line pinhole puncture on copper tube [ 2 Answers ]

Would an epoxy cement be a suitable repair material on the coper tubing or is the only solution to have it soldered if I wanted to repair the small hole leak?

Tire removal murray lawn mower [ 1 Answers ]

How do you remove the rear tires of a murray lawn mower? It was made sometime before 1999.

Tire rim [ 1 Answers ]

Had tires put on at sears. Motorist started telling my rear tire was wobbling. Found out aluminum rim was bent. Sear told because I didn't balance The rear tires, that caused the rim to get bent. Is this true

View more questions Search