Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tugela Posts: 66, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 05:34 AM
    Laptop freeze
    I am using windows vista. My mouse cursor seems to disappear from the screen which results in the computer not working. I can't do anything at all... even using keys nothing happens. Am using the built in mouse on the laptop

Any ideas
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting laptop to laptop using crossover cable [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently just bought a new laptop with Windows Vista.. and I am interested in transferring my files from the old laptop that uses Windows XP onto the new laptop. I purchased a crossover cable because I figured it would be the cheapest way to transfer. I am not too sure how to go about...

Mouse freeze [ 3 Answers ]

Myhouse is freeze in my lab top help

PC freeze up. [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm not sure if this is quite the right area for this question, but I'm typing on borrowed time! My PC keeps freezing up, usually just after start-up and I really can't figure out why! I have McAfee and AdAware and neither are picking up anything major that could be causing the...

Laptop screen repair? Useful life of a laptop? [ 3 Answers ]

I have an IBM Thinkpad X40. Have had it for 3 years Spilt liquid on the screen a while ago and now, although the screen works still, it has a kind of mottled tidemark effect and is dark in places (can also see where drops of water are permanently "stuck" behind the screen). Is this fixable?...

HP Freeze [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I'm having trouble with my computer freezing up after 10 min. running. I did a system recovery, but did not help. The problrm began when I was up and running online and I moved the computer an inch or two to hook up speakers to the back. The only way I can shut it off is to hold the start...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.