Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrissydai Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 04:52 AM
    80s/90s cop film, any ideas?
    Ok, this film is about a cop that goes undercover in a car ringing gang, there's loads of ferraris and lambos in it! The cop ends up falling in love with the gang leaders sister or his girlfriend! And almost joins the gang himself, the cop takes this guy down in the end. I think Andy Garcia might have been in it, but I am probably wrong! I think it might have been made mid to late 80s or very early 90's.

Any ideas? The name has eluded me for ages!
    sweet jane Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Jul 20, 2008, 05:46 AM
    Sounds just like "The Fast and the Furious"... although that wasn't released until 2001. The only 80's movie that comes close is Point Break... but it really sounds like the first movie... a trailer: YouTube - Fast And The Furious Trailer.
    chrissydai Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 05:55 AM
    I had a funny feeling when I put the post up that someone might say fast and furious! Thank you, but its much earlier than that! Its not point break either, I think its set in New York.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got any ideas? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a dance song, a pretty recent song I think also... would probably hear it in night clubs a lot and the radio maybe. All I remember from this song is a lot of ''na's'' Such as , na nananana na nananana.. could you please help me out?

Film title of 80 s film [ 4 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy! I watched a film some time in the late eighties think it was a foreign arty film where a girl meets a man on a train and they start up a weird relationship and moves inwith him , he was foreign and think she may have been as well but spoke english, think her name was...

What is this film?-Film About History of India? [ 1 Answers ]

When I was about 10 in the late 70's/early 80's I saw a film on TV that was in color, and from cinematography looked as if it was filmed in the 60's. I think it was overdubbed in english. It looked like a historical epic about a struggle for a throne set in India. Battle scenes on elephants,...

Need Ideas [ 12 Answers ]

Okay, I am creatively challenged when it comes to projects that my kids have to do for school. My daughter has to make a strand of DNA for a science project. They already did the one that uses candy in class, so we can't do that. Does anyone know of a really cool way to make a strand of DNA?

View more questions Search