Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kweenbee818 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2008, 08:02 PM
    Kids movie 90s color people fantasy playland
    I used to watch this kids movie when i was younger and can't remember the name of it for the life of me!
    { the movie starts somewhats our with normal kids in their backyard playing on their gym set. They have blankets covering their slide and when they go under the blankets they go into this fantasy land. The fantasy land has people with magical powers, but each person has a designated color such as red, blue, purple, yellow. There are others characters like humpty dumpy and one that simulates the easter bunny, but i think he was hoppity or something weird like that. Sounds strnage but i really want to know what this movie is called. Oh another neat thing in the movie was their were coconut trees and had lunch packs right in the coconuts and when you were done eating the lunch you put the coconut back in the knot hole in the tree and another one grew out! Haha anyone know of this movie??
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jul 19, 2008, 08:32 PM
    Wee Sing in the Big Rock Candy Mountains (1991) (V)
    stardust713 Posts: 334, Reputation: 65

Jul 20, 2008, 01:14 PM
    Quinn is right but the colored people part is from "Wee Sing in Sillyville" the rest is from the big rock candy mountain

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids Fantasy Movie Title? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I remember renting this particular movie a couple of times when I was younger. Can't think of the title and have been searching everywhere on how to find the title without much luck. I've been told its Mio and the Land of Faraway but there is a scene that doesn't match that particular movie. ...

80's sci fi-fantasy kids movie? [ 1 Answers ]

Don't remember much.. been looking for this movie for over 10 years.. few scenes I remember.. a young kid is trying to count all the stars in the night sky.. kid by tree is approched by a snake and it turns into a man.. help.. thanks

80s/90s fantasy sci-fi kids movie with a labyrinth [ 8 Answers ]

Im desperatly trying to find this movies title that I saw when I was a kid. Im not sure if it was made in the 80s or early 90s, but this is what I do know: First I remember a scene of a dark labyrinth (not the Daviod Bowie one)... like I think that's where some children were lost or smthing. Can't...

90's fantasy kids movie? [ 3 Answers ]

I have been trying to find out the name of this kid's fantasy movie: It's a little boy and his mom--his father is in the military, or the airforce of soemthing, and he's gone missing, so the kid and his mom have to move in with the mom's aunt in this big old house. The boy finds a doorway...

Fantasy 80s Kids Movie [ 3 Answers ]

I have been searching for this for EVER! If someone can help me that'd be great. BraggLL had originally posted a message similar to this, but I remmeber more. A small child, I think a little girl. Somehow this puppet-like fantasy animal crosses over into her world. She, or he possibly,...

View more questions Search