Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kferg40 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2008, 05:06 PM
    Antique sewing machine
    Hello I have an antique sewing machine from my greatgrandmother need to no how much its worth
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 24, 2008, 02:16 AM
    Hello, kferg40!

We would need to know the name of the sewing machine and model as well as the serial number in order to help you the best here.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Antique sewing machine [ 5 Answers ]

I am not sure if this is the right place to ask this or not. I have an old(? ) treadle sewing machine in a fold-away wooden cabinet. It is a "Beaver" sewing machine and I have not been able to find any information on it at all. Can anyone help me with finding out how much it is worth, or where to...

Antique sewing machine [ 9 Answers ]

hello I have an old antique singer sewing machine from the 1800s all orignal, I was just wanting to know if maybe you would know the value of something that old, thankyou:)

Antique sewing machine [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, here's my question... I have a Standard Sewing Machine from Cleveland, Ohio circa 5/1894 as indicated on part of the sewiing machine near the needle. It is in a cabinet, with a cover for the actual sewing machine. There is also a repair kit from Toof's attachments for Standards. EJ Toof,...

Antique sewing machine [ 8 Answers ]

Hello! I found a sewing machine my grandmother used to have. I don't know what model or make it is... all the machine says is "Western" on the side of it and it has a plate on the right hand side that says "Model 300" and it has some sort of serial number E658732. Please find a picture enclosed....

View more questions Search