Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jul 19, 2008, 01:42 PM
    Roy, please stasrt your own new post by cliking on ASK. Phf does your dishwasher drain hoes go to the disposal or to the drain pipe under the kitchen sink? When the washer should drain do you hear the noise of the pump or is it silent?

Check out some similar questions!

Dishwasher won't drain [ 2 Answers ]

My dishwasher is about 2 years old and all of a sudden it stopped working. It would not do anything but click through the cycles if I moved the knob manually. I also had the bottom full of water. I cleaned the buttons and now it will start filling with water but just clicks through the drainging...

Dishwasher won't drain [ 2 Answers ]

My Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher will not drain the water out of the dishwasher. What do I do?

Dishwasher won't drain [ 3 Answers ]

I want to unscrew the cover to the motor and pump inside the dishwasher but the screws look different. Not flat or phillips. Do you need a special tool? I have a kenmore elite and have taken the hose off the drain and it looks clear at this end but won't budge when you plunge or force air (I...

Dishwasher will not drain [ 2 Answers ]

Our dishwasher is filling, but is not draining. Pipes are clear and seems timer and solenoid are working. Is it the pump? Are they easy to replace? Thanks, M

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.