Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    varsha khanna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Getting in Touch With Someone to Develop My Clothing Sale Business
    I am from india. I want to sell my indian wear clothes in dubai. I want to get in touch with someone whom I can supply my clothes to. Tell me how should I go about it.

I also want to know how can put up an individual exhibition in dubai.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2008, 03:23 AM
    Hello, varsha khanna!

I just titled, merged and moved your posts that you had posted as a response to someone else's question on another thread so that yours would get more exposure for yourself. This place doesn't work the same way that a chat room does. If you want something to be a new question, then it's best to be starting it as a question on its own on a new thread.

Hopefully, there will be people who will now come along to answer your question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Short stories develop into a character study [ 1 Answers ]

Which one of the following short stories takes a series of completely ordinary events and develops them into character study? A. "Paul's Case" B. "A Private History of a Campaign That Failed" C. "Young Goodman Brown" D. "A Pair of Silk Stockings"

Business For Sale in the great Smokey Mtns [ 2 Answers ]

Anyone interested in buying a business in TN? Turnkey operation includes website. Here's the website: Maryville Alcoa Christian Supply Store You can also email me privately for more details.

How to market the sale of your small business [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have suggestions or know of any networking type of avenues to market a small business for sale? It's a family owned Christian Supply and Bookstore near Knoxville, TN. To give you a better idea, the website is: Maryville Alcoa Christian Supply Store We currently have it listed...

Can a short period still develop into a healthy pregnancy? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Girls... I'm still confused by my 2and 1/2 day period at the beginning of January... I thought it might have been implantation bleeding, but now I think it may have been just wishful thinking and a weird period. But my question is: can that strange short 'different' period still continue into...

View more questions Search