Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cowbirdcat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 08:20 PM
    Gas/electric package units quality ratings
    Are there any online or other sources that rate the quality, durability, particular quirks, special/best uses, etc. of the various manufacturers of residential gas/electric heating/cooling package units, such as Carrier, Trane, Rheem, York, etc?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2008, 09:14 PM
    You can check with Ralph Nader
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jul 19, 2008, 05:48 AM
    None that I know of.

Might check consumer reports

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Option: Relocation Package or Bonus Package - What is Better? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been offered a lump sum relocation package or it can also be a lump sum bonus package. I live in FL and will by moving to NYC. What would be the best offer to take with the least in taxes?

Ratings source? [ 1 Answers ]

:o :o Who decides the 4-star etc movie ratings? Are they polled? Is there some super movie board? It can't be on attendance, can it! Also--how come it says Times Roman here, and color, but that's not what appears? :o :o Thanks ScottGem--are these newspaper, magazine, radio and TV...

Ampacity Ratings [ 1 Answers ]

I need help finding ampacity ratings for the following type wires coatings - FRXLPE and FREPR, 90 deg C and 105 deg C. I am unable to find any type of ratings in the NEC.

Ratings... [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I'm relatively new here, and I'll bet you've had this discussion before... But, I don't want to look it up. The ratings (or whatever they're called), suck. I always new it. I just didn't want to rock the boat. It's the agree or don't agree thing. A newbie (on this site) recently...

View more questions Search