Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janin Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2006, 07:33 AM
    Marriage law in Greece
    ı would like to find out the prosidures of marrige in Greece with greek citizen. ı am a turkish citizen and ı want to find out what ı should do? What documents ı should prepare.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2006, 11:52 AM
    Here it says "If either party is not a Greek citizen, he/she must also submit his/her birth certificate and a marriage license or equivalent document from the proper authority of his country of citizenship."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to locate someone in greece [ 2 Answers ]

Anybody knows how can I find a person in athens greece? I have his parents name and his birth date but I still can't find his address or phone?I tried greek white pages but he is not listed.

Greek family history -- Ammos, Greece [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am doing family history research. I need to identify the municipality or location of municipal offices for the village of Baliaga, also known as Ammos, in Greece. The closest large city to Ammos is Kalamata Thanks!

Dual Citizenship GREECE and USA [ 55 Answers ]

Hi I am a dual citizen of both Greece and the USA. I have a question? When traveling out and to the US I would use my US passport. I understand that part. But say I leave the USA with my USA passport. When I land for instance in Germany do I use my Greek passport or my US passport? And on the way...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

View more questions Search