Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jerome627 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 03:59 PM
    How do I fix front tire on the MTD Lawn tractor
    Hello Everyone, My dad passed away a couple of months ago. He had a MTD Lawn Mower tractor that is about 15 years old. The front tire is flat but I am not sure how to pump it up. It does not have a tube so I am not sure what to do. I was going to take the tire off but I don't know how to do that. Should I do?! Thank you very much!!
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2008, 07:33 PM
    Have you looked on the inside part of the rim? The valve stem will be located on some units to the inside. And if you don't see the stem, chances are you do indeed have a tube and the stem has gone inside the tire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MTD Lawn Tractor [ 8 Answers ]

Greetings, I have a 1991 MTD lawn tractor 18hp w/46" deck, 6 speed, low and high range. Over the past year 1st through 4th won't move tractor forward and I have to use position 5 or 6. Is this a problem with the trans or a drive belt problem? The only belts that have ever been changed are the deck...

Lawn tractor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a craftsman lawn tractor model 917.271635 16.5 hp 42 inch deck. It stalls after it seems to run great for 30 min. After it sits for 5 to 10 minutes it runs great again for another 15 minutes than stalls again. I changed the oil, replaced the fuel filter. What could the problem be?

Which lawn tractor should I buy? [ 2 Answers ]

I need to replace our tractor, and I'm looking for some input. My initial parameters: I need to stay with a 42" deck (to fit in the shed), and am leaning towards another twin-cylinder. We've got a hilly 3/4 acre lot that gets mowed +- once a week, always followed by towing the sweeper to get...

Lawn tractor [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1982 murray lawn tractor 11/36 I need a drive belt diagram where can I find one

View more questions Search