Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thebigC Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 03:50 PM
    Homemade grass catcher
    Is there any plans on building a homemade grass catcher, just can't afford one right now.
    I have a 1995 Murray 14.5 hp riding mower.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2008, 12:19 PM
    More than likely, if you count anything for your labor, and the materials. You could probably almost buy one for what it would take to make one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grass Catcher Clogging [ 8 Answers ]

Hi! I have a new Troy Bilt Super Bronco (60TG) rider that I have cut grass with about five times. I have tried using the grass catcher that I bought with the mower and each time, the grass clippings get clogged right at the chute's connection to the mower. I have tried cutting the grass when...

Replacing the grass in my lawn with eco-grass [ 1 Answers ]

I want to replace the grass in my lawn with some eco-grass (a blend of fescues, not the astroturf), but I'd like to avoid using Roundup to kill my existing grass. I was thinking of either tilling my entire yard with a rototiller or getting a sod cutter and then flipping the sod over (so I don't...

Grass catcher for Lawn Chief [ 1 Answers ]

How do I purchase a grass catcher for my older model Lawn Chief riding mower? It seems to have been made by General Power Equip Co, I cannot find them on the internet. The original store that I purchase the mower says I need to go to a jobber. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search