Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MimiGirl Posts: 141, Reputation: 0

Jul 18, 2008, 09:48 AM
    Nintendo DS
    Is it possible to download videos or pictures from computer to Nintendo DS besides video games?
    If so where do they usually end up being in the DS cause I can't seem to find some videos or pictures that I think are hidden from a friend of mine were do I go to find out? Anyone help.. thank you
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Don't think so. Perhaps through the slot for games...
    MimiGirl Posts: 141, Reputation: 0

Jul 18, 2008, 01:15 PM
    The Person That I Lend My Ds To Bought A Slot (I Think) Or Some Sort Of Memory Card That You Insert Into The Ds And Can Download Any Games For Free.. Could That Be Used Also For Videos Or Pics.? Is Their Such Thing As That For The Ds?
    Dank Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2008, 12:45 AM
    There is no easy way to do this... except to buy a Sony PSP =P
    The Nintendo DS has no internal memory.

The card your friend has is primarily used to download and play games with, but with the right card or some tweaking (AND the right card), it may be possible.

Here is the round about way to do this with an adapter according to the interweb:
    You need a homebrew app like moonshell or DSorganize. Hopefully you bought an adapter that has something like moonshell already installed. If so it should read your pictures simply by drag and drop onto the SD card. A lot depends on the adapter you bought (M3 Real, cycloDS, r4DS, etc)
    seya142 Posts: 10, Reputation: 0

Jul 24, 2008, 10:45 AM
    No you can not download videos or pics because the ds is meant for playing games that's why I have a psp. I just wrote all this on my psp. Please rate my answers.
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Dec 29, 2009, 07:37 AM

I think that on the R4 you can have other stuff besides games. I myself have an R4, but Ive never tried getting pictures into it
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2009, 09:24 AM

With the R4 and TTDS, you can have pictures and music if you want to, there are the different options. But I keep my pictures on my computer as well as music. I leave the games for the ds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nintendo Wii [ 8 Answers ]

Can anyone recommend a good Nintendo Wii game for me? I've tried Redsteel but I didn't like that game. Any suggestions?:)

Nintendo 64 games [ 15 Answers ]

I found my Nintendo 64 a few weeks ago and I've been playing it non stop, even though it's ancient I still love it. The problem is I've finished most of the games on it and I want some different ones. Since Nintendo 64 is so old now where can I find some games that don't cost too much and what are...

Nintendo DS [ 1 Answers ]

DOES any one now about the game jump superstars on nintendo DS it's a HEAVY DS GAME:D but to me it seems only available in another country If anyone nows were to get this game in the uk please tell me I soooo want this game (want to see it for yourself check on Google "jump superstars"). ...

Nintendo ds commercial [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know about a song on a commercial it something about I ain't got no crystal ball. It is for the new guiter lesson's commercial:confused:

Nintendo wii [ 3 Answers ]

I'm thinking about buying a wii and was just wondering where is the cheapest place to purchase a wii?? Any good games out there at the mo?

View more questions Search