Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2008, 09:28 AM
    The British Open
    Greg Norman is leading? What an awesome comeback *that* would be. I would almost break down in tears of happiness if he won. Of course I am rooting for Mike Weir as well (I have shirts from his clothing line and a few of his wines). It's going to be a great golf watching weekend.
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2008, 07:31 PM
    Shame he couldn't go on with it NK , still he exceeded all expectations.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ok I have open the first seven chakras now I won't to know how to open the 8th and 9th [ 5 Answers ]

Hey dos any body out there know how to open the 8th and 9th chakra. And open the third eye chakra to its full potintal.. Thaks. Darryl123

My itunes won't open at all, does anybody know how to get it to open? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently got my computer back after having new virus scanns on my computer downloaded.. and I have used itunes since then but last night when I logged out and logged back in this morning, when I click on itunes, all that happens is it has the mouse thing which looks like its loading for a couple...

Open neutrals and open grounds [ 3 Answers ]

I have installed new recepticals all around the house but I have one receptical in the master bedroom with an open neutral and two with open grounds per a grt-500 circuit tester. The two open grounds are still functional but the open neutral is not. I have checked all of the wires and they are...

British in India [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I am doing a project about India's fight for democracy. Any information would be much appreciated :) Why did the British decide to leave India in 1947? I know that the British decided to divide India into Pakistan and the Republic of India due to problems with comprimising between...

View more questions Search