Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lolo23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 09:15 AM
    Sanskirt writing
    Hello I'm trying to translate some words from english to sanskrit writing I am planning on getting these words: laura, laina,linda,rebecca, earnest, and alexis can anyone help me thanks
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Jul 19, 2008, 12:15 PM
    Please provide pronunciations i.e. the way you actually say the names
    e.g. knowledge = nolej
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jul 19, 2008, 12:41 PM
    Sanskrit Dictionary for Spoken Sanskrit

This site will translate it for you
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2008, 02:05 AM
    It's my understanding that names translated into Sanskrit are not as easy to translate as just words, so the above referenced site might not be that helpful to you. Although, it tends to be pretty helpful to use for just ordinary words. I have listed it in answers about these things on threads here.

So, if you would provide what the pronunciations are for the names, I'm sure that drkpp will be able to help you, because he really knows his stuff about translating things into Sanskrit!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English to Sanskirt translated for tattoo [ 2 Answers ]

I want to get my name tattooed in Sanskrit. My name is "Taylor". I would also like "love" I've been searching the internet and have found nothing!! Any help would be greatly appreciated!! :)

Still no writing [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there again, I am still having problems with writing coming up on websites, I have tried restarting the computer, but there is still no writing, and I still have to highlight the writing to be able to read it. Thanks for the suggestion Sarah. Please help :confused:

English to Sanskirt [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know the word 'love" in Sanskrit... thanks

Writing a CD [ 9 Answers ]

About a year ago I wrote a CD with some important data on it, and accidentally forgot to finalize the CD. My hard drive crashed, and had it replaced. However now I want to read the CD but I can't because nothing shows up. I'm sure that there is data there because when I look on the underside of the...

View more questions Search