Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajs2456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 07:55 AM
    Wedding gift
    How much $$ should I give to casual friends at a wedding
    Gotogrrl Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jul 19, 2008, 11:27 AM
    There is no set amount to give at any wedding. Take several factors into consideration:your finiancial situation, how large is the wedding,how well do you know the couple. I think no less than $100 and up to?
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 04:40 PM
    About £50. Don't know what that is in us dollars.

If you bought them a gift, probabley it would work out cheaper,you could pretty it up and make it look a lot more than what it actually is.
    Very often you see what you think is a beautiful gift, which later turns out to be lots of lovely packaging.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do I get my husband as a wedding gift? [ 10 Answers ]

My husband and I eloped about a month ago. We are having a party for all the family, kind of a laid back reception :) I am at a loss as to what to get him as a wedding gift from me?? Any ideas?? :confused:

Wedding gift [ 2 Answers ]

If you do not attend the wedding is it okay to spend less money on a gift than if you were to attend the reception? If so, what percentage less would be acceptable?

$ Wedding Gift $ [ 16 Answers ]

My sister is getting married very soon. She and her fiancé have suggested that guests give a gift in the form of a donation of money towards their honeymoon, as they have already been living together for some years and are all set up. (They made this suggestion on the invitations in a most polite...

Missing wedding gift [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter was married a few weeks ago and two of my cousins attended the wedding. After going through all of their gifts she told me my two cousins did not give a gift or an envelope. She wants to send out thank you notes and wants to make sure an envelope at the reception (from the cousins)...

Wedding gift for a child? [ 6 Answers ]

What is the appropriate amount to give a child as a wedding gift?

View more questions Search