Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JackBlack04 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 07:04 AM
    Grand theft felony
    I was charged with a felony for grand theft, although I feel it was a little extreme! I have never been in trouble before in my life! Im a single mom of 3 who has been going through a lot the past few months and I made a bad judgement in my actions, Is there anyway I can get that reduced, Im trying to get grants for school and with a felony on my record it will be impossiable to get a job or go back to school. Like I said I have never been in trouble with the law except one ticket.. I was lost in a world and didn't know where I was, so please help me!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2008, 07:13 AM
    What did you take, money? If it was over a certain amount then it is considered grand theft. The only possible way to get this reduced is to pay back the money you took. Unfortunately, it is too late to undo this problem you are now faced with. You could possibly do some jail time and then several years of probation as well as restitution and/or fine.

We'll need a little more detail here to try and help you understand what you're facing if we have more info on just what was taken.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3rd degree felony grand theft with a vop [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to find out information on what would be my best bet.the case is a bit complex but it is safe to say that the case was poorly represented and the evidence was week but I have two children that I'm raising on my own and they were my only concern at the time that I signed a conviction for...

Felony degree of grand larceny [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is being charges with grand larceny and we have been told he can qualify for a diversion program if the charge is a 3rd degree felony or less, which will take the felony off his record. What felony degree is grand larceny?

Grand theft [ 7 Answers ]

Approx three years ago I was a flight instructor who gave private pilot flight instruction, I was in the process of teaching a couple to fly when they approached me with a proposition of giving me a pickup truck to finish paying for their lessons, I agreed and they signed the title over to me and I...

Grand theft auto [ 5 Answers ]

My son is 15 and has stoled a vehicle will they charge him as an adult? This is not the first time he has been in trouble at this time he is going to court the 10/ 23/07 for burglary and theft.

View more questions Search