Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    koko2720 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2008, 07:03 AM
    Leather and lace
    Is it appropriate to mix a leather couch and fabric chair furniture with accent pillows on leather couch to compliment the chair? :rolleyes:
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2008, 07:06 AM
    I think a contemporary black fabric chair would look okay with a black leather sofa.
    Pillows could look nice to as long as they go with the over all décor of the room
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jul 25, 2008, 07:20 AM
    Sounds nice. Would work well together if you had the right colors. Everything does not have to be leather in the same room to work well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you use lace curtains with leather and fabric furniture? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm redecorating and have a huge window in my living room with beautiful cream colored lace curtains. I want to get a black sofa to go with my red and tan walls. The carpeting is cream/tan blend. I plan to get a fabric chair and add pillows to match on the black sofa. Would my lace curtains...

Lace Front Wigs [ 1 Answers ]

Have you ever wondered how the stars keep their hair always looking so good? Why is it that there is never a hair out of place no matter what time of the day they are on camera? How is it that if you see them in a movie that was made 3 months ago and the star's hair was short and perfect, and now...

Leather dye. [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to change color of a leather recliner. It is leather only where you touch it. Other than that it is vinyl. This will be my first attempt and would like to know what products are out there and where to find them.

Suede lace hair bow [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what a suede lace hair bow is? If you could give me a picture that would be great.

View more questions Search