Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charissa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 09:39 PM
    Egg donor
    I donated my eggs to a family in need about 11 years ago. I have since had my own healthy children but am curious how the child is doing... it was suppose to be an open
    Type of adoption per say, but I don't know how to find the family or lawyer. I do not wish contact, maybe just a photo and letter about the child's health, interests etc.

Any suggestions on where and how to find this info?
    charlotte234s Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 143
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2008, 06:58 AM
    I would go back to the place where you donated the eggs to, first off.
    melissa1978 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Jul 20, 2008, 07:36 AM
    Do you think that it could be hard for the child? It could really confuse he or she. I don't blame you for wanting to know, though. I don't think I could give to someone what you gave. Actually, there is no thinking about it. I couldn't do it. But it is a very generous thing that you did. I just know that if it were me, it could start with just a picture, and then once I saw that picture, I know I would have to go further! Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are YOU an organ donor? [ 8 Answers ]

I was watching a program on Discovery Health (or something similar) the other day that was discussing the benefits of stem cells for aiding in repairing injuries and advancing the medical field. It got me thinking about how, with stem cell advancement, we could grow organs in a lab, and not have...

Abandonment by bio sperm donor a possibility? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. My situation is tricky, at least to me it is. When I got pregnant with my son 7 years ago, the bio ditched us when I was about 3 months along. I had phone contact with until I was about 7 months along and then nothing. He didn't call to check up on my son till he was 4 months old, at which time...

Plasma donor [ 1 Answers ]

Does donating plasma affect your body?

Using a known sperm donor, how do I protect myself? [ 2 Answers ]

I live in the state of California and a friend has offered to "sell" me his sperm, how do I protect my rights and avoid a situation where I risk him wanting parental rights? He is related to my partner, so its not a current fear, but I want to be protected. He has agreed to release his paternal...

View more questions Search