Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigdavy_p Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Jul 17, 2008, 03:16 PM
    98 cavalier low beams don't work
    High beams and daytime lamps work, but low beams do not work when turned on, sometimes instrument panel lights do not work either
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2008, 03:30 PM
    Sounds like a loose wire
    bigdavy_p Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Jul 18, 2008, 03:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavy_p
    High beams and daytime lamps work, but low beams do not work when turned on, somtimes instrument panel lights do not work either
    WOW!! A loose wire? Really? I never would've guessed that. I bet money that you are an ASE certified dipsh*t! Do you think that "loose wire" might be in the car somewhere too?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Game don't work [ 1 Answers ]

I got a new game called prison tycoon 2 and when I installed it and pressed play it says direct3d rendered error then it goes to menu and you press play then it says its abtained a problem and must close how can I fixs this

I don't know if its going to work :( [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend of two years have been through everything. I made so many mistakes and I seem never to learn from them. We fight every day about everything I did wrong. I dumped him 4 times for other guys and I never really cared about him or took this relatinoship seriously until about 6...

Broken beams in crawlspace [ 5 Answers ]

House was built 1860 added to over the years. Modest two stories. Carriage house and stable with residence 4ft away - eventually tied together. I've lived in it 25 years, bought it recently. I had it inspected, but it seemed they only covered themselves from any liability and added no useful...

Rafters - beams [ 1 Answers ]

I have a home that is a post and beam frame. Can I replace the second story beams with rafters from the ridge to the plate at the same points as the beams?

Low Beams [ 1 Answers ]

Why Would Both Low Beams Go Out At The Same Time On My 2004 Hyundai Elantra?

View more questions Search