Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jermemy1986 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 12:12 PM
    Perot Officer sending parolee back to state he was kicked out of.
    I am a convicted felon who was sentenced to the leave the state of Ky. My probation officer is considering sending me back to Ky. The judge has retired in Ky I am wondering if I will get to return to my home state. I am living in Tn currently , I have family in Ky.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 17, 2008, 12:52 PM
    The "court" that heard the case or was over it, will be the one to have last say, so the new judge will get to make the choice.
    Why are you being sent back, Did you do something to violate the probation ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cuban Parolee [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have a good candidate for a position at my company but I'm not sure if he can work with his I-94 Cuban Parolee. He applied for his resident card on May 14 and still waiting for the card. He has a DL and SSC. Can he works with the I-94 Cuban Parolee?

Desperate to get my kids back from the state from across state lines! [ 2 Answers ]

I've been fighting for almost 2 years now against the state of ky to bring my 3 girls home. I am not a druggie nor did I abuse my children. Their father was abusive and I was DETERMINED to keep the family together. When everything between us fell apart after 10 years due to the violence, Social...

Probation Officer Holding Me Back? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having a problem with transferring. First off I am unemployed but have a job offering up north in Washington state. I live in Texas and I have been turned down by many jobs because of my background status. What I have done is a misdemeanor theft of 500 dollars. My first offense. My...

1996 reform party perot/cheney/dole [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible that Cheney knew Dole was going to lose in 1996, so he switched his vote to Ross Perot so that he could have the Reform Party's support when it was his turn in 2008? Where is Cheney quoted to be voting for Perot or Dole?

View more questions Search