Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JEMThomas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 05:08 AM
    Craftsman Eager 1 Fuel Filter
    My craftsman eager 1 lawn mower will not stay cranked. I have changed the spark plug. One answer suggested that the fuel filter might be clogged. Where is the fuel filter and how do I change it or by pass it?
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2008, 11:04 PM
    Find the fuel line coming from the tank and trace it, before you get to the carb, you will locate the fuel filter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman Eager-1 carbs [ 3 Answers ]

My mower was having trouble staying running. The guy that gave it to me said that it sat for about four years. He had it worked on by some one and they got it to run but it still wasn't right.After he gave to me I removed the carb, cleaned all the guk out. Now I am ready to remount it. Problem is...

Kia fuel filter [ 7 Answers ]

I am new at this. Where is the Fuel Filter in a Kia Sephia(99). And is it a big deal to change?

Craftsman Eager-1 push mower [ 4 Answers ]

Craftsman Eager-1 push mower is cranking, runs for a little then shuts off. What cause this? I have replaced the spark plug. Where do I go from there?

Where is the fuel filter [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to fix my car, but no gas is getting to the engine. Everybody is telling me they can here the fuel pump turn on so I'm thinking it's the fuel filter or one of the fuel wires or cloged.. CAn any one help me... The car sounds like it's going to turn over any second but won't I...

Carburetor settings on Craftsman Eager-1? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have a Craftsman Eager-1 lawn mower. I disassembled the carburetor and I can't remember the settings for the throttle and governor switch. Now it runs but is continually dying until I reprime and start back up. UGHH! You don't need to know anything about the carb.. . Just a picture...

View more questions Search