Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rahel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2008, 04:02 AM
    I have been accepted but .
    Hi,
    I've been accepted to one the US's graduate institute. I was doing well in the process until my organization refused to pay for my first semester payment. The institution has awarded me of $ 15,600 already, but they expect me to pay the first semester payment be it from external or personal. Now I don't know what to do. I am stack here. One thing I know is that God has given me His word on this, if you know what I mean. I'd really appreciate taking some tips from you.
    God bless
    Rahel
    Ethiopia
    free grants Posts: 46, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2008, 09:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahel
    Hi,
    I've been accepted to one the US's graduate institute. I was doing well in the process until my organization refused to pay for my first semester payment. The institution has awarded me of $ 15,600 already, but they expect me to pay the first semester payment be it from external or personal. Now I don't know what to do. I am stack here. One thing I know is that God has given me His word on this, if you know what I mean. I'd realy appreciate taking some tips from you.
    God bless
    Rahel
    Ethiopia
    You may ask the organization why they refused to pay your tuition fee? And if they said it already and they don't anything. You may apply to a government institution like FAPSA or to any institutions that offer education grants or financial aid.
    Jillian Wheeler Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Aug 9, 2008, 04:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahel
    Hi,
    I've been accepted to one the US's graduate institute. I was doing well in the process until my organization refused to pay for my first semester payment. The institution has awarded me of $ 15,600 already, but they expect me to pay the first semester payment be it from external or personal. Now I don't know what to do. I am stack here. One thing I know is that God has given me His word on this, if you know what I mean. I'd realy appreciate taking some tips from you.
    God bless
    Rahel
    Ethiopia
    Hi, Rahel,

You may be able to get a personal loan from the college, as well as the grant. Also, you might fill out a profile at: FastWeb: Scholarships, Financial Aid and Colleges, which will match you up with scholarships. This will probably not help in time for this semester, but may help in future semesters.

Best of luck.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2008, 04:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jillian Wheeler
    Hi, Rahel,

You may be able to get a personal loan from the college, as well as the grant. Also, you might fill out a profile at: FastWeb: Scholarships, Financial Aid and Colleges, which will match you up with scholarships. This will probably not help in time for this semester, but may help in future semesters.

Best of luck.

This is at best self promotion, at worst advertising and not allowed - all posts are the same.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I need to get pregnant to be accepted in my family [ 4 Answers ]

My parents divorced when I was just a baby maybe one years old. My dad has never shown his love for me and my sister in a good way, but has never hidden that he likes my sister way more than me. My mom was never one to show favorites and was always there for the both of us. My sister was always a...

How do I know if tax return is accepted [ 1 Answers ]

Hello How do we know if tax return is accepted if we have file by paper (not electronically) and also I'm neither expecting refund nor do we owe any taxes Thanks

192.168.1.0/username not accepted [ 1 Answers ]

I am able to get to the "website" but when I enter the user (admin) it does not work. Any suggestions??

Contract not accepted [ 1 Answers ]

I am the buy of a home under a sales contract that has a contingency. I had to cancel the contract for other reasons but the seller is holding me to the contract. I noticed that I have signed the contract, but do not have a signed and accepted contract from the seller. The copy that the seller...

Apology not accepted [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I have this guy that I recently met who became one of my good friends in a short period. He was nice and we got along together... I loved it. But then he told me he liked me and I didn't know how to handle that. You might say "oh, just tell him that you want him as a friend and blah, blah,...

View more questions Search