Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarahg903 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2006, 11:45 PM
    Bored
    I've been in this relationship w/ a guy for 7 months. And every now and then I ask myself why am I still with him, especially because ill be going away to college next year. We were talking today and he told me he really doesn't want to be in a relationship because of the obligations but he still wants to be with me. We definitely love each other, although I know people will be skeptical at that statement. I personally just think we're bored and I need some ideas on how to spice things up a bit, and some new things to try. Please help:(
    rkim291968 Posts: 261, Reputation: 34

Apr 2, 2006, 12:20 AM
    I am assuming you two will be physically separated when you go to college, no? If so, it will sort itself out. College is full of intersting people of your age. And when two people don't see each other for some time, they tend to drift away anyway.

It sounds like you need someone who can constantly keep things going. It would be rare to find such partner. Good luck, though.
    ahuvakapon Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Apr 2, 2006, 05:17 AM
    Dear sarahg903
    At your age, and after only 7 months , I wouldn't think you should be bored or that you need to do something special to spice things up. So:maybe you don't belong together?
    Someone is definitely waiting especially for you, somewhere.
    Good luck,
    Together
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2006, 06:13 AM
    Hi, sarah,
    Congratulations on going away to college next year; you will never regret going to college!
    This will be a time of meeting others, having a good time while you get a higher education, and learning about life; things you never knew, every day.
    Many yrs ago, I start at a University at age 20, (went to a community college for 2 yrs). Lost my "true love" to another man while at the U.
    For now, there really isn't anything you can do to "spice up" your relationship. If it's not going well, it will take some time to see if it was really meant to be.
    I do wish you the best, and good luck.
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Apr 3, 2006, 06:21 PM
    He really doesn't want a relationship but still wants to be with you?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 3, 2006, 07:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Starman
    He really doesn't want a relationship but still wants to be with you?
    Translation:SEX/ No relationship!-:cool: :eek:
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 4, 2006, 07:19 AM
    Hi,
    This boy does not want to be involved in any kind of relationship right now; either sexual, or whatever. He doesn't want to be "tied down" to just one person.
    Move on with your life, and hope for the best. Eventually, if he really does love you, he will want more later; but not now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bored in Relationship [ 7 Answers ]

I've been seeing this guy for about 7 months.. we love each other and everything is going great but I've become bored in the relationship. Its like we do the same things all the time.. go to the movies go eat go shopping.. He says he's spontaneous but he's scared I might not like what he wants to...

Am I calling too much or is this normal~~~im bored that's why!helphelphelp [ 7 Answers ]

I talk to my b/f everyday like 2 times a day but only for like 5 or 10 minutes. I want to try not to call him everyday but I always end up getting bored and calling him anyway. Sometimes he doesn't want to talk... ok most of the time, and only occasionally he does. But I can't help it I get bored...

View more questions Search