Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kathleen11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 02:14 PM
    Symbols in sanscript
    I would like to see any and all symbols in sanscript. The writing and symbol form for : eturnity,eturnal life,serenity.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 16, 2008, 03:33 PM
    Hi Kathleen, I have one question for you. How is it so many young people want sanskrit translations for tats. I am just wondering what the fascination is with this type of symbolism. I have been through many many phases in my own life from flower girls down but we were not so prepossessed with symbolism as you young people are.

I am sorry I can't help you with this, but I can in a way. There is a really good google.com cit e that will translate for you. Just enter sanskrit conversion to find out. I hope it will help and good bless you.
    VSPrasad Posts: 108, Reputation: 10

Aug 1, 2008, 06:38 PM
    According to Upanishads, ॐ (Aum) stands for eturnity, eturnal life, and serenity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aum

http://hinduism.about.com/od/omaum/a/meaningofom.htm
    Joe_080 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2012, 05:23 PM
    What is sanscript? On the subject though, English is very related to Sanskrit believe it or not (albeit with a different script, romanized).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Statistics symbols [ 2 Answers ]

Is this correct? Symbols Definitions 1. S (Uppercase Sigma) _b___ a. Null hypothesis 2. m (Mu) _h___ b. Summation 3. s (Lowercase Sigma) _e___ c. Factorial 4. p (Pi) _i___ d. Nonparametric hypothesis...

Egyptian symbols [ 1 Answers ]

What is the egyptian symbol for hope

Incorrect symbols [ 2 Answers ]

Whenever I try make a question mark an e with a slant on the top comes up, the period button and others don't make the correct symbols either. What can I do to change that and make the right symbols?

Love symbols? [ 9 Answers ]

So I have a tattoo of sy ex boyfriend's name encircled in a heart on my hip. Yes, I know, it was a stupid idea. So I'm in another relationship now and I want to get a tattoo symbolizing our love but not his name, any idea's of symbols meaning love other than hearts?? Thanks

Typing Symbols [ 1 Answers ]

I see a number of symbols when people email me. Can I get some definitions for what the following symbols mean: 1. :) 2. ;) 3. :( 4. (:

View more questions Search