Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lexielexs Posts: 37, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2008, 01:41 PM
    Looking for a program
    I was wondering if anyone knew of a program that I could use to make my own mix cds (mix as in combing different songs together)
    If you can help thanks! :D
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jul 17, 2008, 08:44 AM
    Sure, get nero smarstart.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 17, 2008, 08:47 AM
    Just about any CD burning software can do it. You can also do it with Windows Media Player.
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Jul 17, 2008, 06:51 PM
    You should use itunes, its less confusing and its also a music library.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 17, 2008, 06:57 PM
    Do you want to actually mix two or more songs into one song, or merely put various songs on one CD
    wingrun Posts: 40, Reputation: 4

Jul 17, 2008, 07:11 PM
    Mixing as in transitioning two songs together? As in what a dj does?

There are many softwares that could be useful. It really depends on your experience and personal taste. Search Google for dj softwares and you will get the results you need.

I have mixing hardware and software. My favorite software for mixing is ableton live. You can get the demo and test it out. Search YouTube for videos that help you teach the process.
    DuBas07 Posts: 69, Reputation: 3

Jul 23, 2008, 03:39 PM
    If your talking about dj style mixing... I also like ableton live but there are simpler less complex programs you can use.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lookin' for the Spark [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 24, I've been on one group date with this guy, and 2 individual dates. And I've talked to him on the phone several times. This guy is so nice. I can't think of one thing that I don't like about him, but I just don't feel any chemistry with him. How long should I try to find that spark...

I'm looking for this song [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I'm looking for this song... and it gose somtn like this You got to pump it up Dontcha know you got to pump it up You got to pump it up Dontcha know you got to pump it up You got to pump it up Dontcha know you got to pump it up You got to pump it up Dontcha know you got...

Looking FOR schematics [ 1 Answers ]

Would any one out there have a schematic for a carrier furnace model #58SS0880-BC

Looking for a song name [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a name of a rap song and the song goes like this" you know my bank roll got a lot of zeros teddy pain tallehassee hero now I done got a crib now I'm in the a two steppin let me show you how I do this thang. If you know please let me know. Thanks, dustin

View more questions Search